Today, June 9, 2016, California Senate Bill 7 (SBX2-7) goes into effect, limiting vape products to those aged 21 and older within California, with the exception going to active duty Military personnel if you're between the ages of 18-20. For Californians under 21, we urge you to stay strong for your sake and please DO NOT GO BACK TO SMOKING CIGARETTES. Remember, vaping was a means to quit smoking. You've gone this far, don't go back.
So how will this affect us going forward as we abide by this new law? Needless to say, we have to make some changes in the way we do things. We are still coming up with ways to make your online shopping experience at theswitchsd.com as smooth as possible, and until we can come up with the best possible solution, here is what you can expect:
- Please be prepared to send us a picture of yourself holding a valid state photo ID near your face so we can verify your identity and age. We will be doing this for ALL transactions from now on. Expect an email or phone call requesting this.
- You may go ahead and send to email@example.com upon placing an order.
- We value the privacy of all our customers. Photos will be permanently deleted upon verification. If you wish, you may block out any identification number using your finger, a piece of paper, or photo editing software.
- California and Hawaii residents must be at least 21 years of age.
- All other customers outside of California and Hawaii must be at least 18 years of age.
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.