If massive clouds is what you're looking for, look no further than the Kennedy Competition RDA. No adjustable airflow here, folks. Just build, drip, vape, and plumeage will ensue. Made in the USA, the Kennedy was built with competition-style vaping in mind. An innovative deck with bottom airholes flowing upwards through the coils and directly to the tip deliver a huge amount of vapor in the most efficient way possible.
- 22mm diameter
- Stainless steel, brass, or copper top cap
- 3-post deck with lead-free copper positive post
- Large post holes to accomodate lower gauge wire
- Quad 3.5mm airholes flowing from the bottom upward
- Stainless steel "Drago" widebore proprietary drip tip
- Deep "Kennedy" engraving
- Made in the USA
WARNING: For advanced users only. Rebuildable atomizers require a basic knowledge of Ohm's law, battery amperage, electrical resistance, as well as experienced coil-building. Build and use at your own risk. Vape only within the safe limits of the battery you use. Always wash your atomizer before use, and regularly with your drip tips.